Friday, January 05, 2007

2007: Now Unwanted Scum Free

I'm going to an "invite only" policy by the end of the month.
Why? Because nobody seems to be reading this barely above spam 'net clogging excercize in stupidity & it seems like the right thing to do.
plus, some of this bullshit is going to end up in Gene's rag thanks to my woefuly inpept negotiating skills ( e.g "Yeah, I'll write something" ).
But only the "good stuff".

All business up front-party in the rear.
And please, no flash photography.
Love,
M.I.K.E.

4 comments:

Sparkleneely said...

IS THIS YOU, O GREAT ONE?????

THE ONE WHO SHARES MY BIRTHDAY? I don't know how to be any more cryptic than that.

Opprobrious M.I.K.E. said...

K-Rock!
Yeah, it's me.
As stated, this thing is going strictly MO in a few weeks so I'm laying the groundwork.
And, NO - will NEVER do a myspace 'cuz you are a real friend not some random loser.
:) Ta!

LittleMissTNT said...

Thanks for letting me on your list Mike. I swear I'll update sometime.

LittleMissTNT said...

Thanks for letting me on your list Mike. I swear I'll update sometime.