Friday, January 19, 2007

Best BAND of 2006 Award Goes To....

Listen up dicks:
Les Breastfeeders are the best band slingin' tunes in NORTH AMERICA & you stupid dinks prolly have no idea what I'm going on about here. J'Accuse!!
You are truly pathetic souls & I pity you. Honestly. There I said it, you have actually made me care about your eternal soul 'o Rock 'n Roll. May you be damned to the fiery hell of mall punk & "neo/retro/old skool" ( or whatever the jagg-offs at the many muSICKal websites are hyping these days ).
But, I can back this up- witness exibit "A" here (care of the good people over at spewpube)
Simple rock math here Frink: French chanteuse + carneys ÷ Monkeys style vid = GREAT.
Talk about yer vulgar fractions !
Yeah, they have 2 CDs out "au français" & you have to relay scrounge around to locate 'em. GET TO WORK.

No comments: